Subject: [Leica] Leica USA incompetence again
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Thu Apr 19 20:21:49 2007

Brian,

Scan the card, both sides and email it to them.  If you have the sales slip
from the 35, then do the same and ask/demand the refund for the service.
Don't know what is going on back there, I 've never had a problem with them
on service, under or out of warranty.

Gene

-------------- Original message from Brian Reid
<reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>: --------------