Subject: [Leica] DMR: first year (long)
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Apr 19 12:08:28 2007

I think there are 4 possibilities:
Only for bird lovers. This would imply that you'd show rare species +
very specific information.
Only for (bird) photographers. Describing all the tips and tricks you
master so well, and with your work documenting this.
A combination of both, with detailed info for one part, and a short
summary of the other part.
What it will ultimately become will depend of:
what you want, and what the market wants.
I would love to see a version with extensiive explanation about your
technique (the times that you did explain, I truly enjoyed and
learned from it) and a brief summary about the species.
But whatever version it will become, put me on the list.

Philippe

Op 19-apr-07, om 03:53 heeft Doug Herr het volgende geschreven: