Subject: [Leica] Re: Digital module end
From: lrzeitlin at optonline.net (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Thu Apr 19 08:40:55 2007

On Apr 19, 2007, at 10:49 AM, lug-request@leica-users.org wrote:

> The UK spokesman pointed out that Leica has recently
> launched an adapter that enables Leica R lenses to be
> used on the company's Digilux 3 (Four Thirds system)
> digital SLR. The Leica Adapter-R costs ?149.

There are several possibilities:

1. The dog ate the R10 blueprints.
2. All the bitching about the M8 has convinced Leica to concentrate
on the 4/3 format.
3. Kodak is in more trouble than we thought.
4. Leica is up for sale again and the stock price is low enough.
5. Doug and Eric now have valuable collector's items.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman) ([Leica] Re: Digital module end)