Subject: [Leica] DMR phased out for Digilux 3 adapter
From: telyt at earthlink.net (telyt@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Apr 19 07:27:39 2007

Eric Korenman <aneuil@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok - but does that mean they are ending the R camera series?
> I thought a R10 was still in the works.

Eric

On 4/19/07, Tom Pastorello <etruscello@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The following just appeared in Amateur Photography:
>
> It's official: Leica ends Digital-Modul-R

My hunch is that it's another stop-gap suggestion for those who wish to use
R lenses on a digital body until the R10 is ready.  Before the DMR was on
the market Leica was suggesting a 20D with adapters for digital use of R
lenses.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com ? What can On Demand Business Solutions do for you?

Replies: Reply from faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman) ([Leica] DMR phased out for Digilux 3 adapter)