Subject: [Leica] Integrity is the first casualty
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Apr 19 06:50:24 2007

Precisely. Point extremely well made. It would take at least a half
dozen such images to even begin to communicate the "real" mood of the
event. Not every photo is worth a thousand words as your few words of
description of the "mood" of the event would seem more accurate than
at least one of the photos.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com