Subject: [Leica] OT: I have a job!!!!
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Wed Apr 18 20:30:16 2007

On Apr 18, 2007, at 11:27 PM, slobodan dimitrov wrote:

> But isn't itinerancy the sought after ideal model?
>
> Slobodan Dimitrov

Not for me!   I've been doing it, as an Intentional Interim, and the
experience has been very good.

But, I also like and need the continuity of community, the human
solidarity that comes from putting down some roots.

And, they'll know me long enough to trust me with a camera!  :-)

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Home Page:
http://homepage.mac.com/kennybod/