Subject: [Leica] OT: I have a job!!!!
From: kennybod at sbcglobal.net (Ken Frazier)
Date: Wed Apr 18 19:33:18 2007

On Apr 18, 2007, at 10:23 PM, H. Ball Arche wrote:

>  Having been there more times than is comfortable, I'm
> much more than a little relieved for you

It has been one of the more interesting learning experiences of my
life, I must say.  For the first time in over 30 years, I learned
what it is like to live on the edge, financially, for an extended
period of time.

And, then I realize that what I think of as living on the edge is,
for all too many people in the USA, living in the lap of comfort.

I am thankful.

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Home Page:
http://homepage.mac.com/kennybod/