Subject: [Leica] sailing lessons
From: bernardofeio at yahoo.com.br (bernardo feio)
Date: Wed Apr 18 04:33:10 2007

hi Daniel

  There are a lot of ways to die but I don?t take the camera in all of them!

  :-)

  (Those photos were taken in ?normal? sailing days. They just look a bit
more adventuresses because the way the photograph was taken. Just that
)

  bernardofeio

Daniel Ridings <dlr@dlridings.se> escreveu:  Beautiful views, Bernardo.

There are a lot of ways to die. You might want to try skiing too :-)

Daniel