Subject: [Leica] Re: new image analysis
From: leicam4pro at yahoo.com (John Biava)
Date: Tue Apr 17 17:27:27 2007

Yee Gods !  This looks like one of my college roomates from 1974/75.  Homo
Horribilus....

Steve Barbour <kididdoc@cox.net> wrote:  recently found here in arizona...

???
On Apr 16, 2007, at 4:34 AM, G Hopkinson wrote:

> Guys, I???m not sure if you were following the LUG mythical Missy
> the New Orleans waitress thread a little while back.
>
> Off list, Missy has evolved, in my mind at least, as a mythical
> creature akin to the Yeti.
>
> Having some learning fun in Photoshop, while joking with some LUG
> friends. This is the latest instalment, sent to Sonny Carter and
> Chris Williams.
>
> Originals from disparate on-line resources, none of which I own (so
> don???t sell this to the National Enquirer).
>
> Trivia point, it really is Lee Harvey Oswald???s rifle, how scary is
> that for the conspiracy theorists?
>

> Cheers
>
> Hoppy

???This will NEVER stop until you guys come up with the goods. Don???t
make me have to come over there.

> Cheers
>
> Hoppy

??????

" If everyone is thinking alike then somebody isn't thinking "
                                                             George S. Patton

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.