Subject: [Leica] M8 update and a few observations
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Tue Apr 17 08:56:31 2007

While I wouldn't expect you to do controlled a/b testing with different
revs of the firmware, do you have any images which you subjectively feel
reflect the low-light capabilities of the m8 with the differing revs?

-rei

Replies: Reply from heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger) ([Leica] M8 update and a few observations)