Subject: [Leica] PAW - Weeks 13-15 added
From: heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger)
Date: Tue Apr 17 08:16:37 2007

A few images from the past few weeks:

http://heninger.org/paw

Week 13
>From a color set I recently did with the M8 - post 1.92 update I'm very
happy with the color I get out of this wonderful camera.  Taken wandering
around Fremont (a neighborhood of Seattle where I work).

http://www.heninger.org/paw/images/13_week_07.jpg

Week 14
My daughter. Again.  Pondering the task of preparing for school.

http://www.heninger.org/paw/images/14_week_07.jpg

Week 15
My youngest, asleep finally after a long day and a bitter fight to avoid
this very state.  Luckily accompanied by his new friend (discovered in the
bin upstairs from a past child's obsession).  No purse for you social
conservatives.

http://www.heninger.org/paw/images/15_week_07.jpg

w a d e  h e n i n g e r
u s e r  e x p e r i e n c e