Subject: [Leica] Oly E 1 and Leica 14 - 50
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Sat Apr 14 23:35:33 2007

Hi Gary,
As far as I can tell the image stabilization of the Leica zoom works
in Mode 1 (continuous image correction) (you can hear the lens
correcting if you turn the OIS on and put your ear near the lens) but
there is no programming to permit you to set Mode 2 (correction
occurring at the instant you press the shutter button). Panasonic
claims the latter produces a greater correction effect. BTW enjoy
your Lympa log very much and have passed it on to many friends.
Cheers
Howard.