Subject: [Leica] 2 images to share...
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Apr 14 15:49:30 2007

I prefer your colour image, IMO these image have - I'm sorry for say this -
"the perfection defect", principally the B&W, for me, as a classical B&W
aficionado I like the perfection of the imperfection, the irregular
grain..., well maybe things of the past, maybe I'm too classical, you and me
we have more or less the same age, but I remain on the past and you on the
future, congratulations my friend! You have a younger spirit than me!

Both images are really beautiful!!! Please don't read me as a critic, this
is only my classical position....

Saludos cordiales Steve
Luis