Subject: [Leica] Panhandle: Telegraph lines along the Santa Fe tracks south of Amarillo
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sat Apr 14 02:08:53 2007

Bill,

this is really powerful stuff and interesting with it. A real historical
document. It really ought to see the light of day as a book. I know I've
said it
before, but it's the only way that I feel that justice can be done them.

I am sure that you have told all before, but I seem to have missed it. What
is
th story behind the photographs, was it an assignment?

Peter Dzwig