Subject: [Leica] Any opinions on the best 35mm LTM?
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri Apr 13 18:58:27 2007

Marc,

It's great to hear your enthusiasm for the Jupiter 12.  I wanted to try a
35mm LTM on my Leica IIIf RD and decided that the J-12 was a good
entry-level lens to try.  I bought a 1987 black J-12 from Yuri at Fedka, and
it has turned out to be a very good lens.  One of my favorite subjects is
airplanes, and the 35mm perspective is much more useful than a 50mm for that
purpose.  The links below show the camera setup and a recent photo using the
gear.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/J-12withCVFinder.JPG.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Nanchang+015.jpg.html

Jim Nichols