Subject: [Leica] FS: A Book on Non-Leitz LTM Lenses
From: jeffmatsler at amaonline.com (Jeff S. Matsler)
Date: Fri Apr 13 18:43:39 2007

Marc,

I am interested in one of your books.

I would like to know if you do evaluations and reviews of the Rokkor LTM
lenses?
I shoot with a few of them and really enjoy them and the images they
produce.  I'd be interested to know about their makeup, how they perform
against similar lenses, what different lenses were actually made by Minolta,
etc.

As I don't know the breadth of your book, I don't even know if this is what
you discuss in it.  Perhaps a brief review of your work (or a link to one if
it already exists) would be helpful.

Your book not having this information wouldn't ultimately prevent me from
buying one - but it would greatly enhance my desire to have one if it does.

Jeff M