Subject: [Leica] New photo
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Thu Apr 12 20:45:49 2007

Thanks Jim,

With all the help from everyone, I think I may just get the files right for
the next batch of images.  I guess I was just too worried about image
quality for the web.  The M8 does indeed make some high resolution images.

Gene

-------------- Original message from "Jim Nichols"
<jhnichols@bellsouth.net>: --------------