Subject: [Leica] New photo
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Apr 12 19:39:31 2007

On 4/12/07 8:01 PM, "jack" <jmaddox01@suddenlink.net> typed:

> Gene,
> Opened normal for me. Nice photo.
> Jack
>
> grduprey@mchsi.com wrote:
>> Well here is another try with a new photo.  This one is half the file
>> size of
>> the others.
>>
>> Anna and her sister
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/GRDuprey/L1000478.jpg.html
>>
>> Comments welcome
>>
>> Hopefully this will load faster.  ;-)
>>
>> Gene

I'd crop the top third of the image out. I just tried it as I downloaded to
see how many gigs it was and it was just a few K. (I used the K word).

Which stands for Kreskies I think.

Or Krispies.

The no crop rule stinks. To me this becomes very obvious in digital. But
should apply also to flim.

I try clicking the other stuff and a wait and wait and start thinking about
my laundry.
Do I combine the whites with the off whites and not use bleach?

Or do I take the underwear out with the elastic and all and go with the big
Clorox making stuff whiter that white and killing anything that moves?

Those are laundry decisions. Based on waiting for boring things to not
happen.
Server problems? Three Love?

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s