Subject: [Leica] Josh Bell, subway busker
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Wed Apr 11 08:19:16 2007

Tina,

I was in downtown Charlotte a few evenings ago. It's a great downtown,
but you're right about some of the things going on. I contrast it to
downtown Portland, where I lived and worked for a number of years. In
some ways Portland and Charlotte are very similar. In other ways they're
very different. And I don't just mean in regard to the weather. Portland
does a great deal to promote the arts. And that's not always easy for a
city, budget wise. But it's very important. I like sports, but not at
the expense of the arts.

DaveR