Subject: [Leica] smell the flowers
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Wed Apr 11 06:14:09 2007

Another great photograph, Steve!

Once I got beyond the initial enjoyment of viewing a very nice portrait,
I studied the conditions under which it was made. It looks like the
lighting was less than perfect -- some direct sun with face in the
shadows. You managed the contrast well and created a great image. You
captured the eyes perfectly. I loved the expression and the colors.
Those two elements really worked together.

DaveR