Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAWeek 14
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Tue Apr 10 15:45:59 2007

George, I've liked very much all your PAW, I have a certain preference for
the first three pictures, B&W but I can see the colours through the nice and
well composed "abstract paintings", the B&W of the snow and Ice are really
good, mastering very well the difficult art of the highlights, I liked very
much too the first picture of the child, and finally the hands pictures
language are extremely good and interesting, something really new and
creative for me!

Very nice work!

Saludos cordiales
Luis