Subject: [Leica] Re: Chris Wiliams
From: leicadaddy at verizon.net (carlton phelps)
Date: Tue Apr 10 04:09:05 2007

Chris,who else am I going to leave the cameras to ?
Yes it is my fault that Chris likes Leica as much as I do. The difference is
he remembers everything he reads about them and keeps me on my toes all of
the time.
Also Chris has talent that needed great optics to move him up and Leica was
and is it for us.
My mentor in photography was Harold "Hal" Sanborn in Lakeland. I was about
to but a Hasselblad and he talked me into a IIIF red dial and I never looked
back.
Thanks for hellos and I'll try not to embarrass Chris.

Replies: Reply from dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Re: Chris Wiliams)
Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Re: Chris Wiliams)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Re: Chris Wiliams)