Subject: [Leica] Leica Camera User Forum ???
From: bernardofeio at yahoo.com.br (bernardo feio)
Date: Tue Apr 10 02:17:51 2007

Hi

  I know that it doesn?t have anything to do with LUG excepted that probably
a good percentage of the LUG users also read and post there!

  I already made the registration and I also log in but I also receive a
message saying that I don?t have enough privileges to see the photos and to
post!

  Thanks
  B regards from Portugal
  Bernardo Feio

Daniel Ridings <dlr@dlridings.se> escreveu:  Bernardo-Feio,

That forum you refer to has nothing to do with the LUG. You have to log
in before you can see the pictures. So if you remember your registration
login name and your password, then fill it in when you get prompted for
it, and then you can see the pictures.

Daniel

.