Subject: [Leica] IMG - A gallery
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Apr 9 20:53:56 2007

Dom, of course we all knew what you were talking about right away ;-)
Fortunately there is Google for these occasions.
If an M8 is left alone in the forest, will the mushrooms still be magenta?

Cheers
Hoppy
When you can snatch this Summicron from my hand you are ready to graduate
from the LUG, grasshopper.