Subject: [Leica] 21 % 24 Lenses
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Apr 9 19:31:02 2007

I tried both this pat weekend and found both to be very nice, and I also
lean toward the 24, but don't haveany valid reason.  One thing I found
outwas that the entire viewfinder is almost the exact image field of the 21,
which is nice if you do not want to use an external viewfinder.

Gene

-------------- Original message from "Luis Ripoll"
<luisripoll@telefonica.net>: --------------