Subject: [Leica] Re: online auction cautionary tale
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Mon Apr 9 15:58:51 2007

If you pay through Pay-Pal why not use a credit card? If you have a
dispute the credit car company is probably more apt to be on your side.

OTOH, if you receive funds via Pay-Pal why not use a separate account
and transfer the funds into a different account immediately. That way
there's nothing to suck (or more correctly ACH) back?

Ah, the old days when a handshake was a man's word. I wonder how
Grandfather Pay-Pal did business back then?