Subject: [Leica] changed subject line
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Mon Apr 9 07:17:02 2007

On Apr 9, 2007, at 7:04 AM, Robert Schneider wrote:

> >  Snark is not my native tongue.
>
> For a non-native you speak it quite well.
>
> Doug Herr
> Birdman
>
> Thank you, indeed!  Coming from someone with such fluency, that is
> high praise.

Robert, I haven't looked at your photos and as weddings aren't my gig
I probably won't, thus I am unqualified to comment on the quality of
your photographic work.  However I've read many of your words the
last day or so and you come across as a common internet troll.  I
don't care what cameras you use and as long as they do what you want
them to there's no reason for anyone else to question whether it's an
appropriate equipment choice or not.

Why should you question anyone else's equipment choice?  It can be
interpreted as either sour grapes or insecurity and either way it
doesn't reflect well on you.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com