Subject: [Leica] A good while ago
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Wed Apr 4 07:42:52 2007

Henning,

Thanks for the input.  My budget says CV, but my desire is for Leica or the
Zeiss.  SWMBO says "In your'e dreams!"  ;-)  Now if I could only find
another Leica owner here in East Iowa who would let me borrow his 21 or 24.
Yeah Right!  I'm probably the only Leica guy around for 300 miles.  ;-)

On the bright side, I'm going to the M8 Workshop in Chicago tomorrow, and
hopefully will get to play with some WA optics.  ;-)

Gene

-------------- Original message from Henning Wulff
<henningw@archiphoto.com>: --------------