Subject: [Leica] M8 Coming Home
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Apr 3 16:45:38 2007

I don't think I amany more tolerant of Leica than I have been of Nikon over
the years.  Every time I have sent a lens or body to Leica the item has
returned in 3 weeks or less.  Only once did ti take longer, and that was 4
weeks, when I had the MP mod done to my M6TTL.  Several of my Nikon repairs
took significantly longer, 1 -2 months, and that was when they had high
marks for customer service.  As to cameras, my M8 has provided me with far
better images than my D200, and so far the D200 has only been used twice
since the M8 has arrived.

Gene

-------------- Original message from "David Rodgers"
<drodgers@casefarms.com>: --------------