Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Tue Apr 3 13:33:53 2007

One of the more interesting images posted lately -- and certainly one
that generated a lot of posts -- looked like Tri-X pushed to 1600. That
was the "Missy" photo. It was a great low available light portrait. It
was a little coarse and grainy, but there was also detail. You could
clearly see dollar bills on the counter.

Following is a photo I took at a play near Sapporo Japan a couple of
years ago. TMX in XTOL, M6 and 35/1.4 ASPH at f1.4 and 1/8 sec. TriX
would have worked better, I think.

http://www.purplehen.com/images/ninja.jpg

DaveR