Subject: [Leica] IMG Don's PAW 13 corrected links
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Tue Apr 3 00:43:06 2007

How wonderful of you to say that. I was actually going to bring it up
in my comment - as I thought of the ice as looked at your image.
However, the thought seemed self-serving - less so as you shared it.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Message from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] IMG Don's PAW 13 corrected links)