Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 12: France, Belgium and a bonus gallery
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Apr 2 13:14:53 2007

I find the last alternate the most interesting of the group - I'm
also very fond of large dogs ;~). Yet, the last one has that energy
of sudden recognition and capture of a very fleeting coming together
of elements into an image that communicates things and in ways that
words cannot.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com