Subject: [Leica] 15 with a 15
From: clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss)
Date: Mon Apr 2 12:49:00 2007

Thanks, George. My neighborhood does have a lot of variety. It does get
tough for me because I walk around it every day. It gets hard to see a
fresh image. Widening my view helped me a lot.
Clive
http://www.clive.moss.net/blog/

Message from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] 15 with a 15)