Subject: [Leica] A good while ago
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Apr 2 11:20:24 2007

At 02:05 PM 4/2/2007, you wrote:
>but with more problems then the
>RD1- has it all been worth it?- Just a random thought- vroger

Absolutely.  Without a doubt.  I think many of the complaints are
exaggerated and some come from people who have never used an M8.  I
missed my M's from the time I switched to digital and was so happy to
get my M8.  As I've said before, it's like coming home again.  I'm
still learning the best ways to use the M8 but that's true of every
camera I've ever had.  I hope I don't ever stop learning how to use
them ;-)  I love my M8 and would buy another one without hesitation.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] A good while ago)