Subject: [Leica] A good while ago
From: vroger at gmail.com (Victor Rubin)
Date: Mon Apr 2 11:05:08 2007

at as photo show I had the opportunity to handle the M8. I then wrote my
feelings about the camera and was put in my place by the likes of Ted and
Tina, both of whom have earned the respect of all in the group. I have now
for the last months been reading the various complaints, compliments,
studies, repairs, matching of lenses etc. Never in my personal history of
photography have I seen the like. Can you  honestly say it's been worth it?
I am sure the camera performs admirably. I am sure that others besides Tina
will purchase more than one. After all as we say in the music biz, it's your
"ax"- It allows you to make a living. It just seems that the problems are
immense- wide reaching- and whether or not Leitz has been responsive- they
put a product on the market with potential- but with more problems then the
RD1- has it all been worth it?- Just a random thought- vroger

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] A good while ago)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] A good while ago)
Reply from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] A good while ago)
Reply from heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger) ([Leica] A good while ago)