Subject: [Leica] Two from China
From: vroger at gmail.com (Victor Rubin)
Date: Fri Mar 30 07:50:33 2007

Hi All:
Standing a "massive" 5'5.5" (on a good day) I didn't excite much attention
in Shanghai. Your images are great- the sincerety of the friendliness and
openness of the little girl jump right out and touch the heart. We were
approached by school children who sought to speak English and it makes you
feel really good. You *should* go back- Shanghai is cosmopolitan enough so
that tourists are not seen solely for what they can be sold. When you walked
on the Bund (a walk by the river) I am sure you saw the young people walking
arm in arm. A far cry from the images of China which we grew up with. Bests:
vroger