Subject: [Leica] OT: Tivoli Model One Hi-Fi radio
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon Apr 2 09:39:40 2007

Peter,

When I first saw the Tivoli radio I thought it looked surprisingly
like the KLH model that Henry Kloss designed in the 70's. After
reading further down in the ad it stated it was a Henry Kloss design.
Boy that guy gets around and likes to start new companies. His AR,
Advent, KLH, Kloss and now Tivoli designs are audio classics. If it
were me I would buy the Tivoli. I would agree that a Kloss design
would probably bring in a higher price. But the difference in the
Radio Shack price would be too good to be true if it were a rebranded
Tivoli. What you can do is try the RS radio and if you don't like it
you can always return it.

Len