Subject: [Leica] Re: Results of March 2007 LUG photo contest
From: phamard at numericable.fr (phamard@numericable.fr)
Date: Mon Apr 2 01:43:25 2007

Congratulations to the winners,
and to all participants.
Lots of very nice shots and the choice must have been difficult to make as
the subject was "tricky" I found.
"Power" was trying to intrude in, but the jury made wise decisions, even
though some photos might have won under the Power heading I guess, e.g. the
engines, of which Douglas's clearly represented strength more than power and
was as such an early winner in my eyes.
Congrats again to the top three and more.
Yours
Phil...x

Noos, votre bureau virtuel sur Internet : Mail...
Web : webmail.noos.fr