Subject: [Leica] IMG - Ballet Poses
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Apr 2 00:23:51 2007

Wade, a sweet and confident little pixie, I think.
The first is my favourite as a photograph. I admire both the framing and
pose. However the second is of course a lovely gentle
study.
I'm quite sure that all of these will be family treasures. My daughter had a
new friend over this morning. When I took a few shots
of the make over session there were some squeals. My daughter responded,
"Don't they take photos in your house? My dad is ALWAYS
photographing me."
Bless their little photogenic daughter hearts.

Cheers
Hoppy