Subject: [Leica] Focus shift on 50/1.4 Nikkor on M8
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Apr 1 16:58:05 2007

Doh! Yes of course you are absolutely right. Showing my 25 years of SLRs
there before finding the true path. When I went through
this process testing my 1.4 50, I used the 45 degree angled focus chart,
which George has since pointed out is invalid as well. I
muddled through empirically, as I had a physical measurement from the film
plane to target to compare to lens markings and RF
coincidence.

Cheers
Hoppy