Subject: [Leica] USAF Lens Resolution Chart
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Sun Apr 1 16:43:14 2007

At 06:53 PM 4/1/2007, Jeffery Smith wrote:
 >I once tried shooting some line drawings of anatomical figures (like they
 >had in medical books 150 years ago). The detail was just a bit TOO
 >miniscule
 >for me.
 >
 >I wish I HAD a garage, but when my house was built, there were no
 >automobiles.

You have just exploded one of the great myths of
my life.  I had always believed that the engineer
behind the Benz Wunderauto of 1885 was your
grandfather, cheated out of the pittance due him
for his work by those Thuggish German
Titans.  Another rumor shot to hell.  Damn, I
kind of liked living in a world of Urban Myth.  Damn the Internet!

I suppose you will now claim that you were NOT
the genius behind the naming of the
Noctilux?  Jeffery, you cannot be as mundane a sort as you claim!

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] USAF Lens Resolution Chart)