Subject: [Leica] Memo to Slobodan Dimitrov
From: hankpix at juno.com (hankpix@juno.com)
Date: Sun Apr 1 04:33:53 2007

Hello Slobodan,
   Postal authorities have informed me that they require a claim number in
order to track the claim for insured package VG 226 986 127 US, which you
mailed to me on 2/09/07 and which was subsequently lost in the mail.
    Please send the claim number to me soonest.
    If you feel that this is an unreasonable request, let me know instead of
ignoring my ealier e-mails to you offline.
      And remember that effective communication is a key factor in all
business relationships.
Hank Kellner

Replies: Reply from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] Memo to Slobodan Dimitrov)
Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Memo to Slobodan Dimitrov)