Subject: [Leica] IMG: Two from China
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Fri Mar 30 08:18:27 2007

Tina,

Very nice photos. The child is precious. Not uncommon to see
foreigners stared at. Thirty years ago my wife and I were at a
mountain temple in Taiwan. Women would come right up to my wife and
stare at her eyes. She had the most beautiful blue eyes. They had
never seen eyes that color before. But it was scary.

Len