Subject: [Leica] 35mm film in plastic cassettes
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Fri Mar 30 07:47:59 2007

Yes the plastic cassettes can stay in your pocket at the airport.  I've
done this many times.  Just wear baggy pleated khaki pants and an baggy
shirt you don't have to tuck-in and those 15 rolls won't be noticed!  And
you get the extra thrill subverting a system a good chunk of our tax
dollars pay for.