Subject: [Leica] Crumpler "five million dollar home"
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Mar 29 15:09:13 2007

On 3/29/07 6:47 PM, "G Hopkinson" <hoppyman@bigpond.net.au> typed:

> Mark, you need to visit their web site. It will make perfect sense to you
> ;-)
>
> Cheers
> Hoppy

I have a couple of them I think they're pretty ok.

They are making them smaller now finally.
Not everyone's a bike messenger.

Love those Domke's though.
If the canvas is to filling try the lighter more refreshing Ballistic.
A kinder gentler canvas. But not much a threat I'd think to a bullet.
But would for sure stop a be be.

B&H is filled them them. The ones you see are the ballistics on the showroom
floor.

I think of Crumpler as "postals".

As in "going postal".

Instead of "going ballistic". Which is the Domkes.

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s
New York, NY

markrabiner.com