Subject: [Leica] Crumpler "five million dollar home"
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Mar 29 13:48:22 2007

At 05:30 PM 3/29/2007, you wrote:
>Got my Crumpler today. Thanks for the suggestion, Hoppy. I think
>that it is exactly the correct size for an M8 and two additional
>lenses. Nice, secure pocket for the extra battery, memory cards, and
>lens tissues. Soft enough interior and padded enough to protect the
>M8 and lenses, and strong enough that a camera-nabber would have to
>drag all 220 lbs of me attached to it. And it is smaller than a
>Domke 803. Could be the perfect little M8 bag.
>--
>Jeffery

I got the 4 million dollar home and I think it's a little too small.
:-(  I can fit the M8 and one extra lens but then I can't get in my
wallet with credit cards, etc.  I was hoping for something that will
be able to fit both photography and purse.  I guess I'll try for the
5 or 6 million.  I have a hard time imagining the sizes from the
descriptions on the website.   I know I could get out a ruler but I
still have problems visualizing that and the photos on the web seem
to include a lot more than can actually fit in the bags.  I do like
the quality and unobtrusive qualities of the bags.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Crumpler "five million dollar home")