Subject: [Leica] Crumpler "five million dollar home"
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Thu Mar 29 13:30:40 2007

Got my Crumpler today. Thanks for the suggestion, Hoppy. I think that it is
exactly the correct size for an M8 and two additional lenses. Nice, secure
pocket for the extra battery, memory cards, and lens tissues. Soft enough
interior and padded enough to protect the M8 and lenses, and strong enough
that a camera-nabber would have to drag all 220 lbs of me attached to it.
And it is smaller than a Domke 803. Could be the perfect little M8 bag.
--
Jeffery

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re: Crumpler "five million dollar home")
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Crumpler "five million dollar home")