Subject: [Leica] Lightroom in April
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Mar 29 11:42:02 2007

Delighted and dazzled by the brilliance of LIGHTROOM which i've had for a
week or two I hit a point where I had to last night close it down and open
up BRIDGE which I've got down as part of my genetic code a long long time
ago.
So nice to see my old friend Mr. Bridge.
No the slide shows are less slick but they work and give me a perspective on
galleries I need to get an overall feeling of.
It has all my sorting there and familiar controls.

No Phil for my landscapes and cityscapes. I'll cross that bridge later.
After the lobotomy.

I'm going to have to forgo LIGHTROOM for April. I've got too many prints to
get done this month. Galleries to hone to the bone.

For quite a few hours On so many groups of pictures I have to figure out the
editing.
Not how to do the editing. There is just not enough hours in April.
Figure out how to tweak and print the pictures.
Not how to how to tweak and print the pictures.

I'll start in bright eyed bushy tailed Tuesday May 1 (May day?) the day I
get back from Sante Fe.
All the way
Hay hay hay!
What can I say?

And expand my vistas accordingly. I'm sure it will be a great thing.

Spring cleaning:

Mark! Clean your Lightroom!

Got to clean my darkroom first Mom.

Mark Rabiner