Subject: [Leica] DR 50 'cron on M8
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Thu Mar 29 11:13:33 2007

Mark,

this pointer is pointless - we neither see the horse nor its mouth and
this is only chitchat without any grounded evidence - anyone could write
this kind of review I'm afraid.

Mind you, NO polemics inside - just a feeling that hands on experience
and bench tests are better than gossip and verbose buck/quality ratios
drawn from whose nose was it?

Straightforwardly but friendly yours
Phil...x