Subject: [Leica] FS Leica M6 classic
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Thu Mar 29 09:53:04 2007

Hi,

I have a nice Leica M6 classic for sale.
It is almost flawless except for two marks from the strap on the right
side. Apart from that it is very nice and off course the marks will not
show up in your pictures:-)
This will make a very nice first Leica or a second back up body. It is
also very suitable for all the people who sold there M7 to finance their
M8 and now regret it not being able to shoot film anymore.
Because I really like you all I'll throw in an original neck strap, an
orignal body cap and an original never ready case. The never ready case
is actually for the meter less camera's but also works with this M6. In
the unfortunate event that nobody of you will buy this camera these
accessories and the camera will be sold separate on Ebay. Well, we don't
want to happen that, do we?
If you're curious you can see some pictures over
here:http://michielfokkema.wordpress.com/leica-m6/

All this will only cost you EUR 850,- Shipping all over the world and
paypal is preferred.

Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema